Approaches to assessing job candidates and employees in talent management are experiencing rapid change. Much of this ‘second revolution‘ in testing and assessment is technologically driven by developments in machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI).
But, however compelling these new methods, practitioners should not forget they are selection tests.
In this IBM research paper, you will find an overview of testing in talent acquisition and four specific guidelines for assessment practitioners evaluating new selection methods:
- What is psychological testing and assessment?
- Why is testing and assessment used in talent acquisition?
- Technology’s influence on testing in talent acquisition
- The first revolution: from paper to online testing and assessment
- The second revolution: new methods and big data
- Benefits and challenges of new approaches to assessment
- Four guidelines for evaluating new methods
Work Test is proud to be an IBM Business Partner and offers quick and easy access to the full range of over 1,000 IBM Kenexa Employee Assessments.
We’d love to discuss this solution with you to see how it can benefit your organisation. You can view the full range of IBM Kenexa Employee Assessments here, but please feel free to contact us directly to set up a time to connect.